Personal data protection policy
of "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd
From May 25, 2018 a new regulation for the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation), adopted by the European Union, enters into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of the data of natural persons from all EU member states and to unify the regulations for their processing. "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. meets all the requirements of the new regulation by only collecting personal data to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service, and keeps it responsibly and legally.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator
Name: "SOLID DOORS CENTER" LTD
Headquarters and management address: Sofia1784, "Mladost" district, 5 "Magnaurska Shkola" street
Represented together and separately by Hristofor Ivanov Hristova and Lora Ivanova Hristova - in their capacity as Managers,
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
web: https://www.soliddoorscenter.comGrounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
Art. 1. (1) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of information about the products and services offered by the company, and more specifically on the basis of explicit consent received from you as our/potential client or in link using solid.me mobile app.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as users of our services.
• Objectives and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
• Art. 2. (1) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. collects and processes the personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our products and services for the following purposes:
• fulfillment of our obligations in connection with a concluded contract for the sale of our products;
• fulfillment of our obligations in connection with the services provided by the solid.me mobile application.
• response to your inquiries received through the inquiry forms on our website;
• statistical purposes;
• sending information messages or messages about product changes;
• recommendations for improving the use of products, new and renewed products, etc.;
• improving and customizing products and services by offering you relevant renewal offers, events and other products and services that may be of interest to you.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. observes the following principles when processing your personal data:
- legality, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of processing purposes;
- relevance to the purposes of the processing and minimization of the collected data;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- limitation of storage in order to achieve the goals;
- integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an appropriate level of personal data security. (3) When processing and storing personal data, "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
fulfillment of obligations to the National Revenue Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and other state and municipal bodies.What types of personal data does "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd collect, process and store?
Art. 3. (1) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. performs the following operations with personal data for the following purposes:
• User registration on the website – the purpose of this operation is to create a profile to be linked to the products and services used;
• User registration in the solid.me mobile application - the purpose of this operation is to create a profile to be associated with the products and services used;
• Sending informational messages - the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to potential clients that refer to improvements or changes in the products and services offered by the company;ю
• - Sending an information bulletin (newsletter) – the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to customers who have indicated that they wish to receive them. (2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Data: Your individualizing data (name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone)
Purpose for which the data is collected:
1) User registration;
2) Making contact with the user and sending information to him, including if he wishes - to send newsletters and advertising messages;
Basis for processing your personal data - With the acceptance of the general conditions and registration in the website and mobile application solid.me between "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd and you, a contractual relationship is created, on the basis of which we process your personal data - art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
Other data that "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. processes - When entering our website or your profile, "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. collects data about the IP address used.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Improving the security of the service and localization of the interface, statistical and marketing studies.
Grounds for data processing: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) of the GDPR. Until the user's profile is created, the IP address is collected on the basis of fulfilling the administrator's legitimate interests - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (f) by the GDPR;
(3) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. does not collect or process personal data related to the following: - reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions;
- genetic and biometric data, data on health status or data on sex life or sexual orientation.
(4) The personal data were collected by "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd from the persons to whom they refer.
(5) The company does not perform automated decision-making with data.Period of storage of your personal data
Art. 4. (1) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. stores your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your profile on the website or mobile application solid.me. After the expiration of this period, "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data, without unnecessary delay.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. notifies you in the event that the data storage period needs to be extended in order to fulfill the objectives, fulfillment of the contract, in view of legitimate interests of "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. or otherwise.
(3) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. stores the personal data that it is required to keep under the applicable legislation for the relevant stipulated period, which may exceed the period of existence of your registration.Transmission of your personal data for processing
Art. 5. (1) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to processors of personal data for the fulfillment of the purposes of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal dataWithdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd for specific or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by completing form in your profile or by free text request.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd may request that you verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates.
(3) With the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, which is mandatory for the creation and maintenance of your registration for using the services, your account will become inactive.Right of access
Art. 7. (1) You have the right to request and receive from "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd confirmation as to whether personal data related to you is being processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to it, as well as the information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. provides you, upon request, a copy of the processed personal data related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetitive or excessive requests.Right to rectification or completion
Art. 8. You can correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you directly through your profile on the website or the solid.me mobile application or by making a request to "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd.Right to erasure ("to be forgotten")
Art. 9.(1) You have the right to request from "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd the deletion of your personal data, and "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, when any of the following is present grounds:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your personal data, including for the purposes of direct marketing, and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
- the personal data were processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a member state that applies to "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd;
- the personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes them:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in EU law or the law of the Member State which applies to the Administrator or to the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right to be "forgotten", you should submit a request through the deletion option in your profile or a written request sent to "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd, as well as certify your identity and identity with the person, for to whom the data relates, by presenting your ID card for identification purposes and, if necessary, entering your login details in the profile of the person to whom the data relates to an employee of "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd.
• (4) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. does not delete the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for defense in connection with legal claims made against it or to prove its rights.Right to limitation
• Art. 10. You have the right to demand from "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd to limit the processing of your related data when:
• dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• обработването е неправомерно, но Вие не желаете личните Ви данни да бъдат изтрити, а само използването им да бъде ограничено;
- "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd take precedence over your interests.
Right of portability
Art. 11. (1) You can at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with using the services of "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd, directly through your profile or by e-mail request.
(2) You can ask SOLID DOORS CENTER Ltd to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.Право на получаване на информация
Art. 12. You can ask SOLID DOORS CENTER Ltd to inform you about all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested has been disclosed. "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd may refuse to provide this information if it would be impossible or require disproportionately large efforts.Right to object
Art. 13. You can object at any time to the processing of personal data by "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd that relate to you, including if it is processed for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing.Your rights in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data
Art. 14. (1) If "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd detects a violation of the security of your personal data, which may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, we notify without undue delay about the violation, as well as about the measures that are undertaken or to be undertaken.
(2) "SOLID DOORS CENTER" Ltd is not obliged to notify you if:
- has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data affected by the security breach;
- has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the breach will not result in a high risk to your rights;
- notification would require a disproportionate effort.Persons to whom or not your personal data is provided
Art. 15. The administrator does not transfer your data to third parties.
Art. 16. The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.Other provisions
Art. 17. In the event of a violation of your rights under the above or applicable personal data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Headquarters and management address: Sofia, 1592, 2 Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov"
Correspondence details: Sofia, 1592, 2 Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" phone: 02/9153519
Art. 18. You can make your requests in any form that contains a statement to that effect and identifies you as the data owner.
Art. 19. If the consent refers to a transfer, the Administrator describes the possible risks for the transfer of the data to third countries in the absence of a decision for adequate protection and suitable means of protection.